In this Terms and Conditions, ‘us’ ‘we’ or ‘our’ means Ezytaxback.com Pty Ltd (ABN 31 649 564 631).
By utilising this website and services, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions governing the access and use of www.ezytaxback.com and the online taxation payment facility.
Ezytaxback.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Use of Platform
You authorise Ezytaxback.com to review your tax return and lodge it electronically based on the information provided by you and by the Income Tax Assessment Acts 1936 & 1997. Ezytaxback.com does not accept any liability and responsibility arising from inaccurate information that you provide in your tax return. You consent to Ezytaxback.com retaining a digitally signed copy of your income tax return for our future references.
Ezytaxback.com grants you the right to access and use the website for your assigned user profile. We will make our platform available for access and use by you to create a single user profile by these terms and conditions.
We are entitled to suspend or terminate your access to and use of this service due to failure to adhere to the terms of this agreement.
Ezytaxback.com may gather information from your user profile and all other areas of the platform in a depersonalised form, collected for research and the provision of services.
You cannot assume that your income tax return has been lodged until you receive confirmation from Ezytaxback.com electronically that the Australian Taxation Office has accepted your return.
1. You must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the service are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify Ezytaxback.com of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security. In this event, Ezytaxback.com will reset your password.
2. As a condition of these Terms and Conditions
2.1.1. Not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Ezytaxback.com services hosted by a third party;
2.1.2. Not use, or misuse, the service in any way which may impair the functionality of the service;
2.1.3. Not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the service or connect to or use the service in any way not expressly permitted by these terms and conditions;
2.1.4. Not use any unauthorised third-party software that accesses, intercepts, “mines”, or otherwise collects information from or through the service;
2.1.5. Not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to;
2.1.6. not transmit, or input into this service, any files that may damage any other person’s device, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including You do not have the right to use); and
2.1.7. Not attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Ezytaxback.com service except as is strictly necessary for tax returns.
3. You must comply with any requests for information, recommendations and guidelines concerning access to and use of the service, including any adjustments or replacements required in respect to your user data;
4. You will comply with all applicable local, state, federal and territorial laws in accessing and using the service;
5. You will have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of all your customer data and accept sole responsibility for errors in the operation of the service;
6. You must own or have the right to be legal, honest, decent and truthful and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and codes of practice;
Cookies are standard for storing small pieces of data and Ezytaxback.com may also use Google Analytics cookies for the website.
While we intend that the services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the services or website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place.